FDA Clinical Investigators Training Course is designed for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals involved in clinical trials. Lectures presented by senior FDA experts as well as guest lecturers from industry and academia explore the scientific, regulatory and ethical aspects of clinical trials. They include discussion of non-clinical, early clinical, and phase 3 studies, issues in the design and analysis of trials, safety and ethical considerations and FDA regulatory requirements related to the performance and evaluation of clinical studies.
FDA’s annual Clinical Investigator Training Course will be held from November 12 -14, 2013 at the Holiday Inn, 10000 Baltimore Ave, College Park, Maryland 20740.
Registration is now OPEN and will close on November 1st, 2013.
The cost of registration for the 3-day course is $400 which includes breakfast items and lunch each day.
1000 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
All reservations must be made by 10/12/2013 to receive preferred rates.
The booking group code for your Clinical Investigation Training in November is “CTT”; individuals must call 301-345-6700
or email email@example.com to book reservations
- If you are new user, enrollment in the course requires you to create a user profile. Click on REGISTER at the bottom of the screen or JOIN at the top right corner of the screen to create a profile.
- Once you have created a profile, you will receive an email from the system confirming you as a user.
- Go back to https://continuingeducation.dcri.duke.edu/fda-clinical-investigators-training-course-registration, and register for the FDA training course by clicking on ADD TO CART at the bottom of the screen. Only Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard) payments are accepted and processed.
- Make sure you complete your hotel reservations before you exit.
- Activity type: Course
- AMA: 18.50
- Registration Opens: Thu, Aug 01 2013
- Registration Expires: Mon, Apr 14 2014
- Activity Starts: Tue, Nov 12 2013 - 8:00 am
- Activity Ends: Thu, Nov 14 2013 - 3:00 pm
- Non-member Cost: $400.00
To understand important issues in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials
To understand the scope and limitations of preclinical information based on which human subjects are given investigational agents
To understand the regulatory requirements for trials that are submitted to FDA