Profile Set Up Instructions
Before you register/enroll for any course on the Duke CE Portal you must set up a profile with a valid ID/Password
If you do NOT have a profile for the Duke CE Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Access the Duke CE Portal to create your profile and establish an ID/password. This link will open in a separate browser window. Note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. For further instructions and reference use the quick reference card.
- The Duke CE Portal will send a confirmation notice to your email address. Open this email message and click on the link in the email to confirm your profile set up.
- The confirmation link will take you back to the Duke CE Portal where you will enter and confirm the password that you set up.
- Once you enter the password, scroll to the top of the page to see the "GREEN BANNER" that reads "The changes have been saved"
- Keep a record of your ID/password. You will need to complete the certification process and login to the the Duke CE Portal at any time.
Upcoming Live Courses
|Visiting Fellowship in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation-October 25-27, 2014||21.00||live||$2,105.00|
|Duke Medicine: Updates in the Management of GI Cancers - October 2014||4.00||live||$25.00|
|Duke Tuesday in Urology||4.00||live||$100|
|Endobronchial Ultrasound Course 2014 (EBUS Course)||7.5||live||$750|
|The Pleural Disease Management in 2014||8.0||live||$750.0|
|ASBMR 2014 Annual Meeting||29.5||live||$0.00|
|6th Annual North Carolina Research Triangle Pulmonary Hypertension Symposium||6.5||live||$195.00|
|2nd Annual Duke Advanced Heart Failure Symposium||7.0||live||$80.00|
|Duke Medicine: Updates in the Prevention and Management of Cardiovascular Disease||4.0||live||$25.00|
SEE ALL >>
|New Perspectives on Treating and Managing the Patient with T2DM: Clinical and Therapeutic Approaches||2.00||Enduring||0.00|
|Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome for Pediatricians and Teachers||3.00||Enduring||0.00|